Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

having a very hard time with all of this

I'm new to this website Recently had a major accident at work Cell from a tank approximately 15 feet Broke my neck damage my spinal cord Had to go in for emergency surgery to remove the two vertebrae And herniated disc Had In the first 3 months Good recovery Was paralyzed from the beginning of the surgery So I gotta thank God that I am up and walking somewhere But still cannot do anythingUnfortunately I have to have another surgery Posterior laminectomy plus fusion at Level C 2 tt3.I'm on so many pain meds anxiety pills Suppositories Mood alters Muscle relaxers I counted last night Approximately 31 pills per dayYes I'm just looking for some advice Thanks for anyone that can give me a little advice or even wants to talk I'm finding myself getting more down and down and down I've always been the major income provider here Dallas work or stop fighting me we have no income So I've had to swallow my pride and ask for a government agent agency help My life has been the rock on my shoulder I don't know how she does it I just have the utmost respect for her right now Thank God my house is paid for Know if you know anybody that can give me any kind fo advice please feel free to thank you very much

• gfishggfish Pittsburgh PAPosts: 158
    No income? Dont you get worksmans comp if it happened at work? Or at least sue them if they didnt carry it. Your life and well being is one the line. I got hurt at work and not back to work from a fall. I would be homeless without it.
    Greg fisher
  • I am so sorry to hear all that has happened to you. I cannot even imagine what you are going through. I have days where I am so depressed I cannot function but this site really does help to give you hope. Every day is a new possibility. Hang in there and I hope things will get better for you!