Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

knots/bubbles in neck

joowee40joowee40 Mississippi Posts: 135
edited 11/18/2015 - 9:16 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Does anyone have what I call "bubbles" around shoulder blade? I spend a lot of time in the floor attempting to get relief and I lay on a tennis ball and move it around in an attempt to "dig" into where it is hurting and I roll across these knots and I can hear them thumping internally as the ball goes across them also and they send agony running all the way up to my jaw bone sometimes when I hit it just right. I am sure they are trigger point knots but I also feel certain they may be pointing the way to the area being affected by a pinched nerve but I have the same one in the same spot all the time.

I am attempting to whittle down what is wrong with me while waiting on Dr to schedule my myelogram and seeing the Physiatrist Dec 7th so I can better tell them what all is going on in the hopes of getting a definitive answer. This waiting makes my mind wander and wonder and google is my friend along with this site.

Soooooooo over this pain thing I could run screaming in the streets if my SI joint would let me that is lol.

advertisement

Comments

• edited 11/18/2015 - 7:05 PM
    Hi,

It sounds a lot like irritated trigger points. I have the same thing all along my traps and shoulder blades. I've had trigger point injections before and they really helped me for a while! Hope you start to feel better soon!