Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Post Op

I just had my lower back spinal fusion on November 23. Everything went well at first. The pain was excruciating but all in all I was in good health. I still had numbness and tingling in my legs and my left leg was more painful now then before the surgery. My doctors didn't seemed to be alarmed said everything should subside in time. I was giving a walker of course and was told if I wanted to go home I would have to be cleared by the physical therapist well that didn't take me time to get up and start moving I obviously didn't want To go into a rehab facility. So after 5 days in the hospital I was finally home. They sent me home with services a nurse to help & physical therapy. I don't know what the hell happened soon as I got home I felt ill and weak. I'm I stared getting fevers as high as 103 . The home nurse finally came and she told my hubby that I needed to go back to the hospital because she thinks I have pneumonia. Still being stubborn and thinking no way I'm going to be just fine. So I stayed home for a day and finally went back to the ER and yup I'll be damned I had pneumonia and it was awful. Guess you never know what's going to happen.
Sign In or Register to comment.