Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

chris666cchris666 Posts: 2
edited 12/10/2015 - 2:21 AM in Chronic Pain
Hi everyone. Does anyone suffer from arachnoiditis? Need help with pain regimen. .thank you
42 yrs old on disability and life is over..bbut being positive there is a regimen out there..meds:on now;;;
Tramadol 50mg/2x a day
oxycodone 5/325 12x a day
Lyrica 50 mg day 200mg/night
skelexin 800 mg 3x day
Aleve 2x day
Folic acid
Butrans patch

Pain is level 4 to 8 . Daily
Please help!!!!

There are many members here with arachnoidits, plus there is a lot of detailed medical articles about this. Use the search facility to explore

-- Ron DiLauro, Spine-Health System Moderator 12/10/15
C.T.F Plumbing

• Hi Yes I too Have it. Just posted to day with feel like giving up . After years of pain in my lower back I started to have sever leg pain followed by loss of feeling in my right foot and leg . Had an open decompression l3-l5 found out the Dura had attached to l4 by scare tissue and suffered a significant dural tear while they were removing it. I had stretched my spinal cord so far the Dr. could see threw it, seems I had pushed my van off of an icy small hill by pushing the door post one leg out and one on the gas push like hell felt it go I had broken the insulation that protects the nerves in the spinal cord. had an Mri , EmG AND NUCLIAR X-RAYS there is no surgical solution . Was sent to pain management and had a spinal cord stimulator implanted got off lots of meds Lyrica gabapentin cut hydrocodone in half still have bad lower back pain but I can walk with out a can. your not alone