Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Pain in both legs now

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
I have swelling in my spine which was causing leg pain in my left leg and shooting pains. 5 weeks ago I had nerve root block injection and the leg pain went away but for the past week I have been having leg weakness and pain in both my legs. I am really worried, I can hardly walk today, I feel hprrible pain and go all wobbly.

Lyssie xx

• were your injections? Can you call your doc first thing in the morning and see what he/she says? I would definitely find out what is going on. Your doc might want to see you. Let us know what you find out.

• Sorry to hear you are in so much pain. Definitely see your dr ASAP...at least you will know what is going on.
  • In my long history the leg pain used to move initially from one leg to the other even to the extent that I thought I was imagining it, down one leg or just to the knee, than down the other to the toes, and increased by sneezing or coughing.

Any intervention impacts on stability if that is possible with back pain, as it is never static, exercise manipulation and epidurals played initial havoc with my condition and it did settle down over time and that immediate feeling of disappointment takes time to adjust as we are all different.

I had no ankle jerks at all in my left leg and this was a measure of the impingement which has remained static, as has been said call your doctor and ask them if this is normal within this timescale and ask them what you should do and when.

Good luck I remember this stage well and how it makes you feel.

Is the touch sensation in both legs the same.