Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Season Greetings

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,848
edited 12/22/2015 - 7:01 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
On behalf of all of my moderators and the Veritas Health LLC , we want to wish everyone a joyful holiday. No matter what religion your believe in, this is a time for everyone to forget about their differences and try to make things work.

I hope that in 2016 we can all see much more happiness.

2015 was a busy year. - Spine-Health and Arthritis-Health Facebook pages grew at an outstanding rate, based on likes and posts

• - 280,000 likes with Spine-Health
    - 11,000 likes with Arthritis-Health
    - 2,600 likes with Sports-Health
    - 105 likes with Osteoporosis-Health
- The main Spine-Health site now has over

• 52110 unique topics
    389,551 posts
    53,781 members
- Page hits and views to all of our sites has been growing daily

I remember my first visit to Spine-Health headquarters on Madison Ave, downtown Chicago. I think there were about 8 people in the company at that time and the membership numbers were about 2,000. Times have changed, but the overall mission and objective never has.

The best part is that Veritas Health LLC never rests. Always trying to improve on its overall quality and acceptance in the total medical community. Lead by their CEO, Stephanie Burke, this company never settles for just being good. I was fortunate enough to visit their headquarters and got to watch everyone in action first hand. The people there really care. From the developer to the marketing folks, to graphic designers, everyone has an intense interest in the company, its content, the members and always looking to improve.

We are preparing for a totally new forum software to be put into production sometime mid-January. That is going to be the first of many spring boards that the company will take.

On a personal note, I do want to make a few comments. Over the year, there are posts and members that I may not see eye to eye with. At times, I have stepped in and edited, deleted or commented on various topics. Nothing is personal ( a quote from Michael Its business Sony, not personal ) There are many members here that I have developed a fond and meaningful relationship with. Its a two way street and is never used to favor one over the other. Remember, I am also a spinal patient, a chronic pain patient for over 35 years, so establishing a bond and understanding with another member is very helpful.

Recently, one member who I have had words with several times sent me a message that meant the world to me. Knowing that we can disagree, and at the same time realize who we really are. Does it get better?

I apologize for all those I have offended. At the same time, I believe in what I need to do. I try to never give into pressure, I try my best to do what is right. Am I always right? Forget it, no one is.

But everyone on this site, every member has given me the opportunity to do what I love to do. I am a very happy and thankful person
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• This time of year I am a sentimental fool at its worst and it doesn't take much to make me cry. This Forum and the wonderful people here have taught me so much. There have been so many who have taken the time and helped me through some tough times and I learned so much from them including you. I have made the best of friends and some have left which is hard but what a gift to have known them. I know you care you make that clear and I am one of those who has looked at things different or had a different opinion than you, but to me it just adds to the value of being able to come here and learn plus know you will find those who care when in your own life when you can feel so alone in this nightmare.
    I was in a really bad place one time worse than now and you Ron helped me pull myself together and gave me hope. I will always be grateful for that cause it was a time I never want to return to.
    So to you and everyone even though I have not added much to this Forum I thank all of you that took the time, caring, patience, compassion, knowledge you have shown and shared with me.
    Wishing you all the best and prayers you can find solutions to quiet the beast.
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,848
    You words alone will always make me feel so good about being the moderator at Spine-Health.

Thank you so much..... Enjoy your holiday
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com