Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

5 months post opt spinal stenosis rods screws horrible leg pain

L5 l4 l3 cleaned. And screws post. L4 l5. Started pain management and got first injection 30th dec. They were horrible staff. They woke me up put me in wheel chair sent me home. No monitoring. Did not give me discharge instructions about sugar meds. Sugar went sky high was really sick. I live 50 miles away and they could not be reached. Er here said continue meds now. Finally under control. I have askef to be discharged on basis i need a dr in local. Town . I was told he wouldnt unless he did something wrong. Might give me a dismissal letter. Which indicates to me he is telling other drs i was non compliant. No one even removed all the monitor sticky tabs off me. I would say he was not giving me good standard of care not monitoring me after waking me up. QUESTION..MY PAIN STARTED 1 MONTH AGO. PAIN OFF AND ON IN MID BUT. BUT PAIN THAT IS HORRIBLE WAS ON TOP OF MY RIGHT LEG SO DEEP AND PAINFUL THEN MAYBE GO THRU MY KNEE TO FRONT OF LEG. FELT LIKE METAL BOOTS KICKED ME ALL NITE. so painful. Pain pills helped. I have a narrowing disk. Are these shots going to help or kill me. Really mess with your harmones. I want another Dr how do I go about it so this dr want hurt me by writing or not writing a letter. I think i should jusr get my written records then ask my reg dr to re refer me locally. How long will this 1st shot last? I have no insurance jan. As i start medicare feb, any advice about what my pain is from and this shot an Dr. I am going to easy pool exercises,