Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Can't keep my meds down

Max_LeeMax_Lee New York, United StatesPosts: 95
So my PM doctor had to reschedule my appointment (life happens, no big deal, I go next week instead of today), and I ended up coming down with a bug. Can't keep water or my medication down for more than ten minutes. My pain level is starting to climb, and I don't really know what to do because I can't keep my medication in my system. Anyone dealt with this and has some advice?
Kieran Lee
 "The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the
brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do
not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.''-Anonymous

• sandi123ssandi123 Posts: 456
    edited 01/05/2016 - 5:08 AM
    Or vitamin water, and try plain toast.
    Small sips of water or Gatorade and plain toast, white meat, mashed potatoes generally are recommended for nausea. There are otc anti nausea meds that help and plain coke syrup that help that you can get at pharmacies.