Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Once again on here from cold weather and new info. Looking for other with a similar experience.
I have recently been to a rheumatologist that I've seen for over a year that told me there's nothing more he can do and refered me to pain management. Pain management has had a history of treating me like just another addict except one. One that had diagnosed me with CRPS. That was two years ago but more recently I was able to get the paperwork from them. He had,no problem seeing me. He was rather upset that insurance wasn't paying him what he wanted and dropped my insurance carrier forcing me to pay roughly 1000$ monthly to see him. Or leave and find someone else. I can't swing 1000$ monthly so I left. Finding other doctors to take me seriously is depressingly frustrating. Have an appointment with another pain management doctor and hoping for the best. I guess what I'm here for is I'm curious to see if any other people have come across this CRPS, why we are looked at like a pain enigma and drug seekers when we really Just want to get back to life in general.