Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Confused angry done

This will be my last post I don't ever do well on the net I come out wrong across wrong can't get what I'm thinking out

The right way and my typing problems anyways

I'm 41 fibromyalgia chronic fatigue chronic pain back and hip problems

Thanks to the admins for the suggestions and welcome in that area

My problem is that I'm fed up with my back problems and not being able to do anything about it

Now before you make suggestions I have been in chiropractors for life I was pulled out of a bunk bed on my head

To many physical therapy to count 3 pain management people 20 or more mri cat x rays all clean I was in a bad rearend

Accident a couple years ago and now it's worse and I can't sleep in a bed I have boxes of hand outs of exercise

From pt and chiropractors anyway I can't get anywhere I try slow exercises I try from my martial arts no

Matter what I end up out the next day even just 3 Exercise 5 counts I can't win with my back after I got a

New cpap machine I went from 340 pounds to 299 pounds from not being able to walk maybe the front of the store

To now 2 store's sometimes 3 walking the park the main muscle band IT band went out I got 80 Percent use back

Not trying to sound like bragging just example of who I am and now I'm faced with one I can't do that for and that

My current doctor refuses to acknowledge he says that the tests scans show nothing so I can't get any help I'm

On disability with medicare no money I have already left my state for better care I would love to travel to one of

Those high quality high review places I have done everything possible and more I miss the putting lame animals

Down o crap that's pets
“I am aware that I am less than some people prefer me to be, but most people are unaware that I am so much more than what they see.”
―douglas pagels

• PlumbTuckeredOutPlumbTuckeredOut Philadelphia, PAPosts: 325
    I'm not sure what you're asking for?  You suggest that you have heard it all so I'm not going to suggest anything.  Your writing style makes it difficult to understand what you are saying.  I'm not sure where one statement starts and the next one ends. 
    Can you describe what you want or need in a sentence or 2?

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by...... (Robert Frost)
    I still don't know if I should have taken the one that said, "Caution! Dead End" (Me)
  • itsautonomicitsautonomic LouisianaPosts: 1,817
    A fibromyalgia diagnosis may be the reason for back pain that doesn't show up in scans, among many other things it could be.
    Do your due dilegence, trust you know your body and question everything if it does not fit. Advocate for yourself and you will be suprised what will be revealed trusting your body and instinct.
  • Its time to stop.
    Take a breath.
    Reset what you think...is the normal
    All the thoughts running away with your peace will never end.
    Have to take control over the negative and put a stop to the false narrative.

Even in pain, you still have a little control over your life.

You rule what makes you suffer

Whether to suffer or not ....is up to you.

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health