So basically I have a question. I was diagnosed with grade 1 spondylolisthesis roughly two years ago. At this point in time, I am not ready for surgery.
I have been thinking though, if a minimally invasive fusion was offered, would I do it? Or would I wait it our since the pain is not horrendous, but likely set myself up for a more invasive fusion down the road?
What would you guys choose? I'm not asking you to choose for me, rather just an opinion. Nip this in the butt early, or wait?
It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.