Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

i am home

cherrybabyccherrybaby Posts: 49
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:19 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Hello everry ine i am home!! the sugery went very well in was plif level 1 fusion. I only stayed in the hopsital from thursday to saturday. they fell like you will get better at home. i fell that i am doing good. not much pain more pressure in the back and from just laing or standing i have pain the the joints at the hips. and not to mention that i can not take the meds they sent me home with makses me way to sick so i am getting new ones to day>

thanks for everything love ya cherry

• Welcome home Cherry, glad to hear you are doing well after surgery. Kinda sucks that you can't take your meds though, that must be tough. Write back soon, and let us know how you are healing...

• to see that you are home and doing so well. Sorry about the meds but atleast you are getting new ones...hopefully they will work for you. Please make sure that you follow your doctor's orders and no over doing it. Please continue to keep us posted as to how you are doing.....take care , Miki
  • hi, im so happy that thing are going well for you and hope that the meds are helpful...no blt listen to your body...rest as needed,youve been through alot, and the dishes and laundry will wait.....dont push it....
    congrats being on the other side..
  • Yay!! I'm so glad youre surgery went well. Here's hoping that your recovery goes just as well.

Christina :)
  • I'm so pleased it went ok. I hope you get the meds sorted out then take care of yourself and rest rest rest :)
  • Cherry, glad to see you back!

What meds are you having trouble with? I'm just 24 hours post op and I have to do double nausea meds just to handle morphine shots. Haven't kept anything solid down (and very little liquid) since surgery.

I'd love to know if your new stuff works and what it is - maybe I can ask my NS about it.