Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I apologize if the info is there and I overlooked it, but - is there a way to search the forum with keyword searches? The general categories are great, but there are *so* many threads to look through!

The up side to that is, this is an active, vibrant community, which is great! Thank you to the moderators, since from what I've seen so far, you've done a fabulous job.

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,865
    Look in the upper right side of the page. There is the standard search maginfier glass .. There you can put in your search arguements.
    The results will be:

• - Web sites
      - Spine-Health Articles and Videos
      - Member threads/posts
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Thanks - for some reason, I had thought that would take me to a Google search. Silly me! :-D

• carboncrackccarboncrack great lakesPosts: 3
    this is my first time here. I'm viewing this on my Samsung 4G LTE and there is no little magnifying glass in the upper right of the page or anywhere else for that matter. I don't see a way to search. looking for information on my broken pedicle screw in S1 looks like searching for a needle in a haystack.
    I don't know what I'm missing about posting a message. granted this is my first day. I don't find any magnifying glass for searching this site anywhere.this is my 3rd attempt 2 post this comment. both times before  I hit post and nothing seems to happen
    viewing the site on my cell phone I see no magnifying glass that would lead to a search box or any other kind of box. I'm looking for people who have had a broken pedicle screw. and I don't have time to scroll through Page after page looking for it.