Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Writing Questions..finding answers

I sat outside a few minutes ago
Amd looked at the moon..and found i knew some things from childhood were answered
Space is cold..but not absolutely cold
In the suns reach, it gets hot.

A million miles is not so far if you put the time in
A lifetime is too short
Some minutes can be very long.

Adults..are not always
Kids..should be frequently...

There is a time and place for everything
Sometimes, there isnt enough time

We walk alone
We walk alone with others..alone

I..is ego
We..is empty until fulfilled

Is us looking back in a mirror

You can

Violas make the best music
The best music is between two people dancing alone.

And I still have questions.
Which time will answer.

Would that i had written them down

What did you write down to be answered ..someday
William Garza
Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health