Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Nerve block or surgery?

Hi there! Okay so I have 2 bulging discs and 1 torn disk that's sitting on a nerve and leaking fluid around my spine.. My husband says nerve block so I can get back to work cause if I have surgery we may end up losing everything.. But at the same time if I have a nerve block done and go back to work my condition may worsen..

My job is very physical.. I work on an assembly line so there's bending, turning, looking up and down, pushing, pulling.. Etc..

I want to look after myself but at the same time I don't want to lose everything we have.. Help!

• Hi there Curlyblues, you have such a tough decision to make. I can't make that decision for you, nor would I but understand where you are coming from. unfortunately I think time away from work is not going to be avoidable whatever decision you make. Health is so important, cherish it!