Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New System: NOTIFICATIONS

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 10,065
edited 02/03/2016 - 5:24 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
How to use Notifications

First you need to get to your profile (via your avatar), you need to then edit your profile.

On the right side page, one of your menu items will be Notifications preferences

That will display a full page that allows you to set up the various notification you want.

You can do them for

• Any time a person sends you a message
    Any time a discussion or comment is updated
    And more
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 10,065
    Notifications cane be one of the more powerful tools that you have at your disposal.
    • Do you want to be notified via Popup message, Email or both when someone sends you a mesage?
    • Do you want to be notified when someone comments on one of your favorite topics?
    • Do you want to be notified when someone mentions your name?
    • etc
    You should visit your notification preferences to set it up the way you want it.  There is so much flexibility in this feature  The older system had subscriptions, this takes it ever further.

Try it out.... Do you know how to access your notifications preferences???

My first discussoin here explained how to do that.
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com