Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New System: DISCUSSION/COMMENT Navigation

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,868
edited 02/03/2016 - 10:40 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
Navigating through Discussions and Comments is different what you have seen on the current Spine-Health.

Here are things that are not part of discussion(thread) navigation

• - Last Post icon to get you to the last post in that discussion/thread
    - Numbering of each comment
Things to know

• - Once you have visited a specific comment, when you come back into that discussion you will be position at the last time you visited the discussion
    - The major comment sepearator is the next members avatar
    - Each thread is times stamped mm/dd/yy and hh:mm
    - You can quote any previous comment without starting a comment, it will then create a new comment with the quote.
    - At the top and bottom of the discussion, you will find the standard numbering and < > for multiple pages
At first, it may take getting used to navigating a discussion, but after a while it becomes almost second nature
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• BrendaMiles13BrendaMiles13 California Posts: 4
    New to this site I have been having spine pain for a few years now but it seems like it is getting worse I'm glad I found this site so I can talk to people who are having the same problem as me and can relate to the pain that this brings on. I also like the fact I can maybe get some ideas of how everyone else deals with the pain.... I'm not sure if I'm even posting anything not real smart on knowing how to do this posting thing.