Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Cats and a Fish Tank

GreyEagleGGreyEagle Posts: 350
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:20 AM in Lighten and Brighten
I was watching two of our cats this morning drink out of the fish tank on the table in our dining room. Our one cat Felix is a beautiful black/grey/white tummy tabby. Our fish tank has two fish, a filter that runs and he likes to drink from the top of the tank where the water bubbles up. He doesn't bother the fish or even seem interested in them. The same is true of our black cat Scratchy.

They are both about a year old. That water sure must taste good!

Ken GreyEagle

• What sweet and gentle cats you two have !

We have a meadow on the other side of the lane from us, there is a little marsh land and a pond. There are many water birds there. They come and raise families there every year, ducks, geese, moorhens and coots and the occasional heron pair.
    This is too great a temptation for my little princess, Bonnie is a beautiful semi-long haired cat , mainly white with random black and ginger splodges -looks like she should sit on a satin cushion all day and be hand fed by servants , but no , several mornings a week she comes in soaked through to the skin with a line of green duck weed just under her ears where she has been swimming in an attempt to catch one of these creatures . She managed to catch a moorhen once ,dragged it screaming and flapping through the cat flap, but I managed to wrestle it of her and return it to the pond after it spent a short while coming round in a bucket, it swam off gratefully when I released it. Bonnie sat with her back to me for the rest of the day . She still swims a couple of times a week in the early summer though.
  • I think every feline friend ive had adopted me, you know ,that fearless little lkitten waddle and looking up at you as if saying..whatcha waitin for.i gots ya purrs..right here baby!
    i was at a bad accident one day, the guy had hit a pole with his big rig off the road ,he was thrown through the windshield, after doing the first responder thing, i waited for the ambulance to come,i heard a mewing, i looked into the wreck and a kitten looked quizicaly at me, there was a little string leash round his furry neck, tight, so with a borrowd knofe i cut the little feller loose,and around half a thumb in the process, i held him, and the little guy pettted my arm and looked up at me,and petted and petted!
    well i got his purring kick started,i waited for the animal control to coe get him,but finaly i had t go,so i gave hime to a stranger ,there is guilt for not having takin him with me. i wonder where the little guy is and if he's ok??
    the trucker was messed up prety bad but he made it ok,a miracal..Ohh God now my spellings going
    hope your fine Grey Eagle!!!!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health