Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:20 AM in Upper Back Pain, Thoracic

I just stumbled across your forum and I am so happily overwhelmed :) . I was starting to feel like no one else knew how I was feeling. Thank you for starting this forum. I just read the other posts and everything about the pain is exactly what I have been experiencing for 2 and a half years. Now I think I will show my Dr. so he knows there are others like me. My Ortho surgeon basically told me there really is nothing to do to my wedged T9, so learn to live with it. I was, but WCB finally admitted my work injury and now they are certain they can fix it. No need to mention that I have had a flare up from all their help.

Can't wait to hear from others.

• Hi and welcome to SH!!
    You will find a ton of wonderful and caring people that understand your condition.
    Just always remember we are here to give personal advice not medical.
    We will be here to get you through the worst of your days and hopefully bring a smile to your face..

Your not alone
    Take care
    Terri :) :)
  • Wow, sounds like you have the same injury as me. :jawdrop: My t9 is also shaped like a wedge from a fall 13 years ago. Approximately half the height of the vertabra is lost towards the front of my body.

Got chronic muscle spasms? Nausea? pain, pain , pain :(