Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Time consuming

VikingVViking Posts: 128

Heres the problem , when I click the "Who is in Chat" it takes simply yonks to open the window and when I have seen what I want to know and click close , then a second window opens (Its a small Windows Internet window. ) which asks if I really want to close the window, then I have to click "yes" before moving on. Does everyone get this? Is there any way of getting rid of this second annoying window, perhaps its my security settings ?

I know its only a teeny problem, just so time consuming when every fibre in my body aches and I just wanted to peek and see if there was anyone to chat to !

Also just out of interest last night when I was on-line out of the 10 names of people on-line, there was Ellen and further down the list was Ellen and at the bottom of the list there was Ellen. Are there 3 Ellens registered as users or was the on-line list just having a silly half hour last night ?

Viking :)