Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

March 2017 Surgery Buddies

MetalneckMetalneck The Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,786
March 2017 posts here!
advertisement

Comments

• rae1112rae1112 Michigan Posts: 88
    Having fusion surgery from T4 to sacrum on March 9.
  • ACDF 3/14!
  • advertisement
    Finally a March buddy! :)
  • *sigh* March 2
    C6 Corpectomy C4-C6 Anterior Fusion
  • w8lifterww8lifter Posts: 2
    edited 02/05/2017 - 1:17 AM
    ACDF C6-C7 on March 15 and I'm very scared. No support system at home and no idea what to expect.
  • advertisement
    I too am terrified, I'm sorry you have no support at home.  I know there are many great people on here who will support you. I have no experience with your type of surgery, but I'm sure someone on here can relate. 
  • I'm nervous too. Afraid of all the things I can't or am not allowed to do. This site is helpful. But there is such a range of responses regarding everyone's recovery, it's tough to know what to expect.....
  • hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum, I'm schedule for a L5S1 fusion and laminectomy on March 7, excited for this new change and scared at the same time. any advice?

• 3 level acdf on March 6
  • Hi,  I've never had spine surgery before,  am scheduled for laminotomy and discectomy L4/L5 the middle of March. I am hopeful for improvement of pain,  I have a positive attitude and good coping mechanisms but I'm still scared. I think sharing helps. 
advertisement