Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keep WC benefits but work somewhere else?

AnonymousUserAnonymousUser Posts: 51,513
edited 06/11/2012 - 1:21 PM in Health Insurance Issues
I want to ask yall if anyone knew of anyone working for the company where you have wc benefits but work at a different place? Like I work for Kroger but looking at Walgreens. Do I have to keep working at Kroger to still get WC benefits and my checks?

I hate my boss he's a Jack A** and he runs over everyone but he has pets that he likes and lets them do anything they want to but if I wanted to do anything he says NO!

I had personal injury but was under health ins. Everyone thought it was WC and I claim everything under WC but I don't but anyway, when I had my work injury it took them a week to send off my report and I wasn't able to be seen by anyone until my report was sent off. I have herinated L-5 disc and L-4 along with S-1 is gone.
What could I do I'm not getting paid being on Medical Leave and can't get paid for sitting at home now.

Can anyone help me please????
Thanks,
One Nation Under GOD!!!
Misty
advertisement

Comments

• If you go back to work,or work for another company,wc will stop your benefits,you cannot collect wc if you are working....and like Paul said talk to a lawyer or ask wc if you can work and collect benefits.....
  • I'm at the moment out of work due to hand surgery but I'm still getting WC benefits, but I was wanting to go work for someone else but still collect benefits.

I've been collecting since 10/2007 but I'm getting tired of my Boss giving me eyes when I walk in or when I'm back at work doing my job. He starts trouble all the time. I just want to find another job without him in my face all the time. That was all I was asking,

Thanks for getting back what happen to the old spine-health website? I lost all my stuff and had to start all over. :(
  • I was just wondering if I could or not.