Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Any NW Washington?

GreyEagleGGreyEagle Posts: 350
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:21 AM in Water Cooler
Well, I saw a couple other topics relating to geographical locations of our members so I figured, "Why not?" I'm in NW Washington, about an hour NE of Seattle. Any members of these message boards from this area?

Ken GreyEagle
Western Band Cherokee

• I am from seattle,washington......
  • Hi there BigCat90. We ended up buying a home in Gold Bar about 4 years ago. Its a bit of a commute to our jobs but the price was right on the home. We are up the hill in the unincorporated area off Highway 2. We have Mountains on 3 sides and its very quiet here.

I love it when I can go in the backyard or on the porch in the morning and the only sounds are birds and the soft wind in the trees.

I enjoy visiting Seattle too sometimes. Even with store closures here and there its not hard finding a Starbucks. LOL.

Ken GreyEagle
  • Grew up in Burlington, when there was only one traffic light and we celebrated the second one.

• We are an hour north of Seattle in Stanwood. I absolutely love it here! <:P Born and raised in the south and up until Labor Day weekend 2007 when we moved here, we'd been in Wisconsin for the last 10 years.
  • Kewl! We have been in Washington about 12 years I think. We were in Orange County Calif for 18 years. What a world of difference!

When we first came up here what struck me was all the trees and forests! Totally amazing! for those who have come from the big city.

Ken GreyEagle
  • I live 1 1/2 hours West of Seattle and on the west coast of Puget Sound. Little town called Tahuya. :)

We moved up from Texas 4 yrs ago, husband got job transfer.
    I was born in Minnesota so the forests are a fond memory.

I sure miss the warm weather in Texas to be honest...this cold and damp does not feel good on my muscles and spine.:(

Sure is hard here with the high costs of gas and living.

• Is that near moclips and ocean shores,i lived in ocean shores for about a year,before i moved back to seattle..