Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

WEEK 30 yipeeeeeeeeee

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,606
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:21 AM in Diet, Nutrition, Weight Loss
at long last the scales are moving the right way,lost 3 pounds this week yipee.Hope you al had a good result i think we all deserve to.
sorry im abit late 2day,had a little 2 much red wine and im feeling the effects off it,this time i really mean never again atleast when its red wine
advertisement

Comments

• I lost 3 pounds this week as well. YAY ME! Let's hope it continues to drop instead of bouncing back up.
    Congrats benji on your three pounds as well...YAY you!
    Okay so now were waiting for everyone else ;) :)
  • Way to go you 2 - not sure I can follow that, so I wont bother .......... byeeeeeeee
  • advertisement
  • Only joking!

Well done the pair of you - I knew the last couple of weeks was just your bodies holding out on you (like a fella would girls) and that it was just a matter of time before all your hard work paid off. Just remember this the next time you don't think the weight loss is as it should be.

Well, I can't match that, I've lost a single solitary pound this week. I'm down to 11 5 - this is back to the lowest I have been for several years. I managed to get here about a month ago and have been going up and down since. This time I'm determined that it's all down. I'm going for a 2 lb loss this week.

This time next week I'm looking to see 11 stone 3 on those scales (you will hear the screams across the water if I do it), that's 157 lbs in American money.

Hope everyone else has had a good week too.

Toodle pip for now
    x
  • well done u 2,doof ur still lighter than me lol,hope to keep this going now
  • Benji and Christina - I lost 3 lbs too - no joke! We all seem to be dieting on the same astral plane.

doof - 1lb. lost is better than 1lb. gained - still the right direction which is reason to celebrate :)
  • advertisement
  • :) WOW! we are a group of strong women and we did it! i am 2 pounds down from 150. i am as happy as a bug in a rug! for those who have stayed the same or gained let's hear from you as well. we have ALL had those weeks as well! For those who put in the effort, and i saw effort all week, it really helped me. and i know that all the effort in the world can sometimes still mean a gain. thanks all! let's keep it in gear and aim for that loss again. what should we make it this week? Jenny
  • Good job all of us! Let's see...for next week should we attempt a two pound loss or should we keep it to a pound? Maybe 2 pounds is pushing it. Let's hear what you gals think :)

Christina :)
  • Let's stick with one to two pound loss again and see what happens. Think we'll get lucky again this week?

Christina :)
  • i think one pound is good for this week. we need some stability like aimless suggested. i am continuing with my food dairy and starting a few core training exercises daily. for me i would like to check in each day and maybe we can have a discussion this week like last week. anyone have a subject pertaining to weight loss we could talk about? i have a few ideas but it is open to anyone with any as well. Jenny :)
  • But I think I'm going to keep the expectations low for myself (especially since I have PMS - sorry if that's TMI!) and I will set a goal of 1lb. this week. What I really need to do is be consistent in terms of how much I eat and move around, moderation for both.

Lulu - woohoo! Way to go girl!
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.