Well, I have recieved my results from the sleep study. Here's what it says...
1) Patient took 288 minutes to fall asleep
2) Patient slept for 64 minutes
3) Sleep stages revealed only Stage 1 and 2. No REM or Stage 4
4) Sleep efficeny was 17%
5) No apena noted
6) No snoring noted
7) Rare limb movements seen
8) Sleep onset latency should normally be 12-30 minutes
9) Sleep onest lacteny to REM should normally be 70-120 minutes
10) Time spent in Stage 1 should be 5-7%, patients' was 24%
11) Time spent in Stage 2 should be 45-55%, patients' was 76%
12) Time spent in Stage 3/4 should be 5-15%, patients' was absent
13) Time spent in REM should be 20-25%, patients' was absent
14) Mean oxygen saturation was 98% with no desaturation
15) Number of Stage shifts (between 1 & 2) 59
So, what does this all mean???? I can't fall asleep and when I am sleeping, I am not doing it right!
It's kind of depressing to know I can't even sleep right!