(Updated January 2017)
Spine-health.com is committed to providing you with premium quality, comprehensive and unbiased health information. While we are a for-profit business supported in part by sponsorships and paid advertising, we recognize the importance of maintaining a clear separation between our editorial content and sponsorships.
Unlike much of the health information available on the Internet, we believe that clear separation between the editorial content and sponsorships/advertising is essential to providing accurate and unbiased information. We are also selective in the sponsors and advertising we accept.
Our sponsorship and advertising policy, which applies to Spine-health.com and our newsletters, is as follows:
Spine-health.com maintains a clear separation between editorial and sponsorship/advertising process and decision making; current or potential sponsors and advertisers may not dictate the form or substance of the editorial content appearing on Spine-health.com.
- Single largest independent site targeted to people with chronic pain conditions
- Delivers 100% original, physician peer-reviewed content to a highly motivated audience
- Engages a dual targeted audience through award winning health content, community and patient forums, and expert advice
- Nearly 7,000,000 unique visitors per month and over 19,000,000 page views per month
- Above average ad click through rate from 0.3% to over 1%
- Offers highly tailored multi-media opportunities that can be combined into an integrated media experience for relevant categories and select brands