Dr. Atul L. Bhat is a physiatrist at the Orthopaedic Surgical Associates in North Chelmsford, MA. He is also affiliated with the Lowell General Hospital in Lowell, MA.
Dr. Bhat has several years of clinical experience in the non-surgical management of spinal and occupational disorders and is actively involved in spine-related research.
Dr. Bhat has authored numerous publications in peer-reviewed journals and book chapters related to spinal conditions.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, International Spinal Injection Society
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Residency – Orthopedic Surgery, Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital, Bombay, India
- Internship – Department of Surgery, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY
- Residency – Department of PM& R, NYU Medical Center, New York, NY
- Fellowship – Interventional Spine Fellowship, Penn Spine Center; Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia, PA
Orthopaedic Surgical Associates, P.C.
Merrimack Valley Spine Center
14 Research Place: #200
No. Chelmsford, MA 01863