Dr. Bjorn Eek is an orthopedic surgeon in private practice in southern California. He has more than 40 years of experience as a spine surgeon and specializes in prolotherapy.
Dr. Eek served as Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Orthopaedics at the University of California San Diego School of Medicine. He has written scientific articles published in journals, such as The Spine Journal, Scientific Reports, and the Journal of Spinal Disorders and Techniques.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Association of Orthopaedic Medicine
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – University of California Los Angeles
- MD – University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine
- Residency – General Surgery, University of New Mexico School of Medicine
901 Campus Dr
Daly City, CA 94015