Dr. Bruce Dall is an Associate Clinical Professor at Western Michigan University School of Medicine and is retired from clinical practice after more than 30 years as an orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Dall specializes in sacroiliac joint dysfunction, and he has been published in numerous peer-reviewed medical journals, including the Journal of Spinal Disorders & Techniques and the Spine Journal.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, Orthopaedic Research Society
- Presenter, Congress of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting (2016)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MD – University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Southwestern Michigan Area Health Education Center in Kalamazoo
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Southern Illinois University