Dr. Larry M. Parker is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in spine surgery. Dr. Parker received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham and completed his residency at Emory University School of Medicine. He was trained in orthopedic spinal surgery as a fellow at St. Joseph Hospital in Baltimore, MD.
- MD – University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Residency – Orthopedic Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine
- Fellowship – Spinal Surgery, St. Joseph Hospital, Baltimore, MD
Areas of Specialization
- Spinal reconstructive surgery
- Minimally invasive spine surgery