Dr. Saurabh K. Dang is a board-certified interventional pain physician and anesthesiologist. He uses a variety of methods to treat pain, including spinal cord stimulation, intrathecal drug delivery systems, radiofrequency ablation/rhizotomy procedures, epidural steroid injections, selective nerve blocks, and joint injections.
Dr. Dang received his medical degree from American University of Antigua and completed an anesthesiology residency at New York Medical College, where he served as Chief Resident. He received training in interventional pain medicine during his fellowship at the University of Toledo. He has been widely published in both anesthesiology and pain management and has presented his work at several medical conferences.
- BA – Hamilton College
- MD – American University of Antigua College of Medicine
- Internship – General Surgery, Beth Israel Medical Center
- Residency – Anesthesiology, New York Medical College
- Fellowship – Interventional Pain Medicine, The University of Toledo
Areas of Specialization
- Fluoroscopic-guided interventional pain injections
- Dorsal root ganglion stimulation
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Intrathecal drug delivery systems