Meet Dr. Andrew Sack, MD
Dr. Sack is a board-certified and fellowship-trained anesthesiologist with the spine center of the University of Kansas Hospital.
He focuses on interventional pain medicine, regional anesthesia, ultrasound-guided procedures, and caring for painful spine-related conditions.
Dr. Sack at a Glance
- Dr. Sack is experienced treating neuropathic pain, spine pain, and pain from cancer.
- He is an assistant professor at the University of Kansas.
For outstanding care, visit Dr. Sack.
Dr. Sack is a member of The University of Kansas Hospital Marc A. Asher, MD Comprehensive Spine Center
I provide evidence based and compassionate care perioperatively and in pain management. I believe in reducing pain and improving function with a focus on interventional and approaches.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Andrew Sack, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- University of Missouri, Columbia, MD
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Residency
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Fellowship
- Chronic Pain
- Foot Pain
- Headache / Migraine
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Neuropathic Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Epidural Steriod Injections
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
Office Information for Dr. Andrew Sack, MD
Marc A Asher MD Comprehensive Spine Center
400 Cambridge St
Kansas City, KS 66160
Profile last updated: January 29, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.