Meet Dr. Faris Abusharif, MD
Dr. Abusharif is a fellowship-trained anesthesiologist with Preferred SurgiCenter.
He offers non-surgical pain management treatments, such as injections and blocks.
Dr. Abusharif at a Glance
- He will work closely with you to develop a personalized plan of care, tailored to meet the needs of your specific condition.
- His aim is to help you regain functionality and enjoy a higher quality of life.
Talk to Dr. Abusharif about your pain today.
Dr. Abusharif is a member of Preferred SurgiCenter.
I sincerely believe no one should have to live with pain. My goal with each patient is to outline a personalized plan of care that we both agree on and to work diligently to control this pain rather than have it control you.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Faris Abusharif, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, Interventional Pain Management - University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- Residency, Anesthesiology - University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- Residency, General Surgery - St. Joseph Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Chicago Medical School, Chicago, IL
- Acute Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Headaches / Migraines
- Joint Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Work Injuries
- Diagnostic Testing
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Epidural Steriod Injections
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Facet rhizotomy
- Injections / Blocks
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Medial Branch Nerve Blocks
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pain Management
- Pain Medications
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections / Blocks
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
Accolades for Dr. Faris Abusharif, MD
- American Medical Association
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Chicago Medical Society
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Management
- Pain Management
Office Information for Dr. Faris Abusharif, MD
10 Orland Square Drive
Orland Park, IL 60462
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
Profile last updated: January 9, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.