The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Michael A. Hershey, MD
Dr. Hershey is a board-certified anesthesiologist with Long Island Brain & Spine.
He provides a range of non-surgical treatments, helping patients find relief from pain caused by spinal conditions and other chronic conditions.
Dr. Hershey at a Glance
- Dr. Hershey completed a research fellowship in Neurological Surgery at Weill Cornell Medical College and has contributed to numerous publications investigating pain treatments.
- He holds a double board certification in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
If you're in pain, discuss your options with Dr. Hershey.
Dr. Hershey is a member of Long Island Brain & Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael A. Hershey, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Fellowship, New York University Lagone Medical Center, New York, New York
- Residency, Columbia College, New York, New York,
- MD, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, New York
- Arm Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Brain Surgery
- Cervical Laminectomy
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pediatric Care
- Pedicle Screws
- Spinal Fusion
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Accolades for Dr. Michael A. Hershey, MD
- Pain Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Michael A. Hershey, MD
1175 Montauk Highway
West Islip, NY 11795
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: November 16, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.