Meet Dr. Michael A. Hershey, MD
Dr. Hershey is a board-certified anesthesiologist with Long Island Neurosurgical and Pain Specialists.
He provides a range of non-surgical treatments, helping patients find relief from pain caused by spinal conditions and other chronic conditions.
Dr. Hershey at a Glance
- Dr. Hershey completed a research fellowship in Neurological Surgery at Weill Cornell Medical College and has contributed to numerous publications investigating pain treatments.
- He holds a double board certification in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
If you're in pain, discuss your options with Dr. Hershey.
Dr. Hershey is a member of Long Island Neurosurgical and Pain Specialists.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael A. Hershey, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Fellowship, New York University Lagone Medical Center, New York, New York
- Residency, Columbia College, New York, New York,
- MD, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, New York
- Adult Scoliosis
- Arm Pain
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Tumors
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Pediatric Care
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Disorders
- Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
- Cervical Laminectomy
- EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Image Guided Brain Surgery
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Lumbar Microdiscectomy
- Lumbar Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pedicle Screws
- Spinal Fusion
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Accolades for Dr. Michael A. Hershey, MD
- Pain Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Michael A. Hershey, MD
1175 Montauk Highway
West Islip, NY 11795
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: November 16, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.