Meet Dr. Brad J. Creehan
- At SpineCare Chiropractic we focus on discovering the true cause of your problem, correcting it, and ensuring that it doesn’t return in the future. We pride ourselves on taking time with each patient in order to achieve the best results.
- Both Drs. Brad and Heather Creehan are certified in CBP structural rehabilitation of the spine.
- Our office utilizes Power Plate whole body vibration to maximize the effectiveness of therapeutic exercises and stretching.
- Dr. Creehan has done extensive training for the treatment of scoliosis including rehabilitation and SpineCor dynamic bracing.
- SpineCare offer nutritional supplementation and counseling to ensure that the body is functioning optimally..
- For patients looking to lose unwanted body fat, we offer the Ideal Protein weight loss protocol.
We offer a Free, no-obligation consultation to see if we are the right office for you.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Brad J. Creehan Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 10 Years
- Palmer College of Chiropractic (Davenport)
- Adhesive Capsulitis (frozen Shoulder Syndrome)
- Arm & Leg Pain
- Auto Injuries
- Back pain and tension
- Bursitis/ Tendonitis
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Disc Degeneration
- Facet Syndrome
- Golfer's elbow (medial epicondylitis)
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip / Knee / Ankle / Foot Pain
- IT Band Syndrome
- Myofascial Trigger Points
- Neck pain and tension
- Numbness And Tingling In Arms And Legs
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Poor Posture
- Running / Cycling / Sports Injuries
- Shoulder / Elbow / Wrist / Hand Problems
- Shoulder Pain & Tension
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Functional Rehabilitation
- Ideal Protein Weight Loss System
- Mechanical Traction
- Myofascial release
- Nutritional Supplementation
- Power Plate Whole Body Vibration
- SpineCor Scoliosis Bracing
- Structural Rehabilitation / Scoliosis Rehab
Office Information for Dr. Brad J. Creehan
SpineCare Chiropractic Center, P.C.
100 Preston Executive Drive
Cary, NC 27513
Monday: 07:30 am - 12:30 pm, 02:30 pm - 06:30 pm
Tuesday: 07:30 am - 12:30 pm
Wednesday: 07:30 am - 12:30 pm, 02:30 pm - 06:30 pm
Thursday: 07:30 am - 12:30 pm, 02:30 pm - 06:30 pm
Friday: 07:30 am - 12:30 pm
Saturday: By Appointment
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: August 29, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.