Meet Dr. Caleb Halulko, DC
Dr. Halulko is a chiropractor with River of Life Chiropractic and Wellness.
He focuses on each patient’s total health and wellness, incorporating evidence-based and mainstream practices in holistic treatment.
Dr. Halulko at a Glance
- Dr. Halulko cares for people who have acute or chronic pain, headaches, aching or stiff joints, digestive problems, and people looking for weight loss management.
- He is well-versed in multiple chiropractic techniques, including Active Release Technique. He also provides nutritional counseling.
Make an appointment with Dr. Halulko.
'The power that made the body heals the body'- BJ Palmer 'The Nervous System holds the key to the body's incredible potential to heal itself' - Sir Jay Holder, MD, DC, PhD
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Caleb Halulko, DC Can Help You
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida Campus
- Acute / Chronic Back Pain
- All Headaches
- Arm / Shoulder / Knee / Leg Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic and Acute Neck Pain
- Digestive Problems
- Disc Herniations or Recurring Back Injuries
- Lumbar Stenosis
- Nerve Entrapments
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports Injuries
- Sprain/ Strain
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Chiropractic Manipulation (Manual or Instrument)
- Cold Laser
- Flexion / Distraction
- MarcPro Muscle Recovery
- Nutritional Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Caleb Halulko, DC
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- International Association of Chiropractors
- Christian Chiropractors Association
- ART (Active Release Technique)- Full Body Certified (Upper and Lower Extremity, Spine, Ironman)
- Rocktape Fascial Movement Taping Level 1 and 2
Office Information for Dr. Caleb Halulko, DC
827 W Front Street
Traverse City, MI 49684
Monday: 8:00 - 12:00, 2:00 - 6:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 12:00, 2:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 12:00, 2:00 - 6:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 12:00, 2:00 - 6:00
Friday: 8:00 - 12:00, 2:00 - 6:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 2:00
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield Association
- Priority Health
Profile last updated: July 19, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.