Meet Dr. Casey Bearden, DC
Dr. Bearden is a chiropractor with Action Spine & Joint.
He uses state-of-the-art, non-surgical techniques designed to improve your whole-body wellness. His goal is to eliminate your back pain, leading you to a healthy, happy life.
Dr. Bearden at a Glance
- Dr. Bearden has seen over 20,000 patients in over 2 decades of delivering chiropractic care.
- He is certified in spinal decompression and spinal biomechanical trauma.
Dr. Bearden and his team are dedicated to helping you heal, so you no longer require their services.
Keep it simple and remove the interference adversely affecting the natural recovery and healing process.
Special OfferMention Spine-health.com to receive a free Deep Tissue Class IV Laser Treatment.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Casey Bearden, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 22 Years
- Palmer University
- Cervical Spine Conditions
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Disc Protrusion
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Core Stabilization
- Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
- Extremity manipulation
- Lifestyle Counseling
- Massage therapy
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal manipulation
Accolades for Dr. Casey Bearden, DC
- American Spinal Decompression Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Tennessee Chiropractic Association
- Masters Certification in Whiplash Spinal Trauma (SRISD)
- Certified Cox Practitioner
- Certified Accident Deconstructionist, Texas A&M
- Best Chiropractor: Nashville Scene, 2016
- Best Chiropractor: The Tennessean's Toast, 2016
Office Information for Dr. Casey Bearden, DC
Action Spine & Joint
6410 Charlotte Pike
Nashville, TN 37209
Monday: 9:00 - 6:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 6:00
Thursday: 9:00- 6:00
Friday: 9:00 - 1:00
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
Profile last updated: August 7, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.