Meet Dr. Christine Hoch, DC
Dr. Hoch's (pronounced Hoke) goal is to support you in a real life approach to health care. She spends as much time as necessary to ensure you receive a treatment plan that helps you achieve your health goals.
Dr. Christine Hoch At a Glance
- Offers drug-free, non-surgical treatments.
- Complementary care includes weight loss programs and nutritional counseling to help support a healthy lifestyle.
- Does not accept insurance, allowing the doctor to spend as much time with you as necessary to educate you and make sure all of your questions are answered.
Join Dr. Hoch and her team and start down the path toward a better, healthier you.
Special OfferMention "Spine-health.com” to receive $25 off the initial exam for new patients.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Christine Hoch, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 22 Years
- Bachelor of Science, Human Biology: National College of Chiropractic, Lombard, IL - 1991
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: National College of Chiropractic, Lombard, IL - 1993
- Carpal Tunel Syndrome
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sacroiliac Syndrome
- Shoulder / Arm / Elbow / Wrist Pain
- Slipped Disc
- Upper back/neck pain
- Acupuncture Care
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Dry Needling
- Electric Muscle Stimulation
- F & D
- Flexion Distraction
- Health Coaching
- Ice/Heat Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- PNF Stretching
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Ultrasound Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Christine Hoch, DC
- Certified Acupuncturist
- Certified Health Coach
Office Information for Dr. Christine Hoch, DC
Profile last updated: October 30, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.