Meet Dr. Cory Aplin, DC
Dr. Aplin is a chiropractor with Montgomery County Chiropractic and Rehabilitation.
He provides holistic, personalized care for people in pain.
Dr. Aplin at a Glance
- He incorporates nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle principles into your treatment plan, aiming to improve your overall health.
- He coordinates with other healthcare providers to help you achieve your goals.
Talk to Dr. Aplin if you’re in pain and want to live a healthy, happy life.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Cory Aplin, DC Can Help You
- Colorado State University
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Southern California University of Health Sciences, 2006
- Arm / Shoulder / Knee / Leg Pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunel Syndrome
- Disc Injury
- Neck Pain
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Cold Laser
Accolades for Dr. Cory Aplin, DC
- Best in Bethesda: 2013
Office Information for Dr. Cory Aplin, DC
Montgomery County Chiropractic and Rehabilitation
6931 Arlington Road
Bethesda, MD 20814
Monday: 10:00 - 8:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 8:00
Thursday: 10:00 - 8:00
Friday: 11:00 - 5:00
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- United Healthcare
Profile last updated: July 17, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.