Meet Dr. David P. Sniezek, DC, MD, FAAIM
Dr. Sniezek is a physiatrist, chiropractor, and medical acupuncturist in Washington, DC.
He specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation, integrative medicine, and pain management. He works with your doctors to create a health and wellness plan that suits your individual needs.
Dr. Sniezek at a Glance
- Dr. Sniezek takes a holistic, multidisciplinary approach to alleviating your back and neck pain.
- He offers a range of treatment options, including osteopathic and chiropractic manipulation, medical acupuncture, traditional medicine, physical therapy, nutrition, exercise therapy, and trigger point injections.
Discover the benefits of receiving quality, compassionate care from Dr. Sniezek.
Our practice is a unique blend of conventional and complementary medicine that is patient-centered and utilizes safe and evidence-based treatments.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. David P. Sniezek, DC, MD, FAAIM Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Physical Therapist
Years in Practice
- 35 Years
- George Washington University Medical Center - Physical Medicine & Rehab, Postgraduate Residency, 1987-1990
- UCLA School of Medicine - Medical Accupuncture, 1995
- Harvard Medical School - Osteopathic Manipulation, 2004
- Harvard Medical School - Medical Acupuncture, 2006 - 2007
- George Washington University - Healthcare MBA, 2012
- Accident and Injury Care
- Back Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Activator Methods
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Electric Muscle Stimulation
- Extremity manipulation
- Kinesio taping
- Low Force Adjustments
- Physical Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
Accolades for Dr. David P. Sniezek, DC, MD, FAAIM
- “Top Doctor” Washingtonian Magazine (since 1993)
- Fellow, Amer Acad Med Acup
- UCLA School of Medicine – Acup for Physicians (1995)
- Harvard Medical School – Structural Acup for Physicians (2006-2007)
- Medical Staff, Children’s National Medical Center, George Washington University Medical Center, Washington Hospital Center, and Sibley Memorial Hospital.
- Board Certified American Board of Chiro Examiners
- Diplomate of American Academy of Pain Management
- Board Certified and Fellow of American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- American Academy of Integrative Medicine
- American Academy of Geriatrics
- American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review
- Fellow American Academy Healthcare Quality
Office Information for Dr. David P. Sniezek, DC, MD, FAAIM
908 New Hampshire Avenue NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20037
Monday 7:00 - 3:00
Tuesday, 8:00 - 2:30
Wednesday 7:00 - 3:00
Thursday 8:00 - 2:30
Friday 7:00 - 3:00
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Golden Rule Insurance
- Premera Blue Cross
- State Farm
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- UnitedHealth Group
McLean, VA 22101
Profile last updated: June 29, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.