Meet Dr. Gerald Andrew Langley, DC, FIAMA
Dr. Langley is a chiropractor with Langley Chiropractic & Acupuncture in Muncie, IN.
He provides high-quality chiropractic care in a state-of-the-art facility, treating the whole patient--not just the symptoms.
Dr. Langley at a Glance
- Dr. Langley offers adjustments and manipulation, cold laser therapy, chiropractic massage, therapeutic exercise, x-ray, ultrasound, acupuncture, electrical muscle stimulation, cryotherapy, and spinal decompression.
- He educates his patients about natural solutions for their health problems.
Schedule a visit with Dr. Langley.
Natural methods are always first.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Gerald Andrew Langley, DC, FIAMA Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 21 Years
- Bachelor of Science, Social Psychology: Ball State University, 1985
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Logan University, 1992
- Ankle Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Headache / Migraine
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Wrist Pain
- Activator Method
- Chiropractic Care
- Diet & Nutritional Counseling
- Diet And Nutrition Counseling
- Laser Therapy
- Spinal Decompression
Accolades for Dr. Gerald Andrew Langley, DC, FIAMA
- Fellow: International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
Office Information for Dr. Gerald Andrew Langley, DC, FIAMA
Langley Chiropractic & Acupuncture
2905 North Oakwood Avenue
Muncie, IN 47304
Monday 8:30 - 6:00
Tuesday: 8:30 - 1:00
Wednesday: 8:30 - 6:00
Thursday: 8:30 - 1:00
Friday: 8:30 - 6:00
Saturday: By Appointment
- Anthem BCBS
- Coventry Health Care
- Sagamore Health Network
Profile last updated: July 16, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.