Meet Dr. Gerald Langley, DC, FIAMA
Dr. Gerald A. Langley provides the highest quality chiropractic care in a state-of-the-art facility. He believes in protecting the well-being of his patients by caring for the whole patient, not just treating the symptoms causing discomfort.
Dr. Gerald A. Langley At a Glance
- Offers massage therapy and acupuncture in addition to traditional chiropractic treatments.
- Educates his patients about natural solutions for your health problems.
Natural methods are always first.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Gerald Langley, DC, FIAMA Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 21 Years
- Bachelor of Science, Social Psychology: Ball State University, 1985
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Logan University, 1992
- Back Pain
- Headaches/Neck Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder / Elbow / Wrist / Knee / Ankle Issues
- Weight Issues
- Activator Analysis and Adjustments
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Cold Laser
- Dry Hydro Therapy
- Intersegmental Traction
- Spinal Decompression
- Weight Loss / Lifestyle
Accolades for Dr. Gerald Langley, DC, FIAMA
- Fellow: International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
Office Information for Dr. Gerald Langley, DC, FIAMA
Langley Chiropractic & Acupuncture
2905 North Oakwood Avenue
Muncie, IN 47304
Monday 8:30 - 6:00
Tuesday: 8:30 - 1:00
Wednesday: 8:30 - 6:00
Thursday: 8:30 - 1:00
Friday: 8:30 - 6:00
Saturday: By Appointment
- Anthem BCBS
- Coventry Health Care
- Sagamore Health Network
Profile last updated: October 26, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.