Meet Dr. Jacob Bastomski, DC, DIBCN
Dr. Bastomski is a chiropractor with Back to Health Wellness Center.
For over 3 decades he has served the Santa Barbara area, expertly treating painful conditions that are not resolved by traditional medical approaches.
Dr. Bastomski at a Glance
- Dr. Bastomski treats more common back and neck cases in 1 to 5 spinal adjustment sessions, with or without deep tissue laser.
- In some cases, he will recommend a change in diet to help with the healing process.
Discuss your pain with Dr. Bastomski. He’s committed to helping you recover a high quality of life.
My philosophy is best described as holistic, i.e., looking at the whole picture of what is bringing about the disease in the patient. Our goal is to get you pain free ASAP by utilizing natural therapies to improve your health.
Special OfferMention code "First Visit from Spine-health.com" to receive a free deep tissue laser therapy to one area on the first visit with a paid examination and adjustment.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jacob Bastomski, DC, DIBCN Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 33 Years
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- Bulging Disc
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pain Relief
- Pinched Nerve
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Stiff Neck
- Aqua Massage Therapy
- Cold Laser
- Deep Muscle Laser
- Electric Muscle Stimulation
- Med X Lumbar Strengthening equipment
- Traditional and Light Force Spinal Adjustments
- VAX-D Spinal Decompression
Accolades for Dr. Jacob Bastomski, DC, DIBCN
- Selected by Consumers Research Council as one of America's Top Chiropractors
- American Chiropractic Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- Board Certified Chiropractic Neurologist
- Certified in Spinal Rehabilitation
- Qualified Medical Evaluator
- Collision Reconstruction for the Medical Practitioner
Office Information for Dr. Jacob Bastomski, DC, DIBCN
Back to Health Wellness Center
1900 State Street
SANTA BARBARA, CA 93101
Monday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Tuesday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Wednesday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Thursday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Friday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Profile last updated: June 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.