Meet Dr. James Franklin, DC
Dr. James Franklin emphasizes improving your overall health to prevent diseases from occurring instead of trying to treat the disease after in occurs.
Dr. James Franklin At a Glance
- Creates a personalized wellness program specifically targeted to your needs.
- Uses the least invasive yet highly-effective techniques and services.
Our major goal is to get you to your future healthy and your health is our number one priority.
Special OfferMention Code "First Visit from Spine-health.com" to receive a free consultation or free spinal exam.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. James Franklin, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 35 Years
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology: Baylor University
- Texas Chiropractic College
- Auto And Work Injuries
- Disc & Sciatic Pain
- Hip Pain
- Leg Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist/Hand/Shoulder/Knee pain
- Hot/Cold Packs
- Interferential Russian Stim
- Paraffin Bath for Extremities
- Spinal Decompression for Neck and Low Back
Accolades for Dr. James Franklin, DC
- Past President of the Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Past President of Texas Chiropractic Association
- Treating Chiropractor of NBA San Antonio Spurs
- Olympic Treating Chiropractor
- Alternate Delegate to the United States Olympic Committee
- Texas Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Diplomate American Board of Clinical Thermography
- Diplomate International College of Medical Technologists
- Fellow of the International College of Medical Technologists
Office Information for Dr. James Franklin, DC
Franklin Chiropractic & Accident Clinics, Inc
8077 Callaghan Road
San Antonio, TX 78230
Monday: 11:00 - 1:00, 3:00 - 7:00
Tuesday: 11:00 - 1:00, 3:00 - 7:00
Wednesday: 11:00 - 1:00, 3:00 - 7:00
Thursday: 11:00 - 1:00, 3:00 - 7:00
Friday: 9:00 - 1:00
Profile last updated: October 30, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.