Meet Dr. Jared Lesseigne, DC
Dr. Lasseigne is a chiropractor with HealthQuest Chiropractic.
He brings a holistic approach to chiropractic care and strives to help each patient experience life-changing relief.
Dr. Lasseigne at a Glance
- Dr. Lasseigne applies his deep knowledge of sports medicine to help athletes recover functionality and mobility.
- He relies on leading-edge chiropractic and physiotherapeutic techniques to provide expert care and treat the body as a whole.
If you want relief from neck or back pain, discuss your options with Dr. Lasseigne.
Dr. Lasseigne is a member of HealthQuest Chiropractic.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jared Lesseigne, DC Can Help You
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Life University, Georgia
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Auto-Related Injuries
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Pain
- Headache / Migraine
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Core Stabilization
- Heat / Ice Therapy
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Neuropathy Treatment
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Rebuilder Therapy
- Sciatica Treatment
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal manipulation
- Therapeutic Exercise
Accolades for Dr. Jared Lesseigne, DC
- Certified in Applied Kinesiology by International College of Applied Kinesiology (ICAK)
Office Information for Dr. Jared Lesseigne, DC
HealthQuest Chiropractic of Taylor and the Detroit Area
23540 Goddard Road
Taylor, MI 48180
Monday: 9:00 - 1:00 , 3:00 - 6:00
Tuesday: 11:00 - 3:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 1:00 , 3:00 - 6:00
Thursday: 2:00 - 7:00
Friday: 9:00 - 1:00 , 3:00 - 6:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: April 6, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.