Meet Dr. Jay Di Vagno, DC
Dr. Vagno is a chiropractor with Alpharetta Back & Neck Center.
He offers a comprehensive range of treatments designed to help you enjoy lasting relief, such as exercises, nutrition, therapies, and home care.
Dr. Vagno at a Glance
- Dr. Vagno takes his time to help you understand how to make better, healthier lifestyle choices.
- He works with you to determine the underlying cause of your unique health problems.
If you want to feel better, talk to Dr. Vagno.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jay Di Vagno, DC Can Help You
- Lees McRae College: 1978
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: Life College of Chiropractic, 1981
- Arm Pain / Numbness
- Carpal Tunnel Symptoms
- Headache / Migraine
- Leg Pain / Numbness
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Chiropractic Care
- Gentle Chiropractic Care Specific For Children
- Spinal Decompression
Accolades for Dr. Jay Di Vagno, DC
- American Chiropractic Association
- Georgia Chiropractic Association
- American Institute of Personal Injury Physicians (AIPIP)
- National Board Certified: Chiropractic
Office Information for Dr. Jay Di Vagno, DC
Profile last updated: July 9, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.