Meet Dr. Jay Di Vagno, DC
Dr. Jay Di Vagno wants each of his patients to enjoy a long and healthy life. He helps you understand how to unlock your body's potential through natural healing.
Dr. Jay Di Vagno At a Glance
- Educates you so you understand how to make better, healthier lifestyle choices.
- Incorporates homeopathic treatments such as nutritional counseling when appropriate.
- Works with you to determine the cause of you individual health problems.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jay Di Vagno, DC Can Help You
- Lees McRae College: 1978
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: Life College of Chiropractic, 1981
- Arm Pain / Numbness
- Carpal Tunnel Symptoms
- Headache / Migraine
- Leg Pain / Numbness
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic adjustment
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal manipulation
Accolades for Dr. Jay Di Vagno, DC
- American Chiropractic Association
- Georgia Chiropractic Association
- American Institute of Personal Injury Physicians (AIPIP)
- National Board Certified: Chiropractic
Office Information for Dr. Jay Di Vagno, DC
Profile last updated: November 9, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.