Meet Dr. Jeffrey Kennis, DC
Dr. Kennis is a chiropractor with Waterfront Chiropractic in Boston, MA.
He offers a full array of chiropractic services for your health and wellbeing.
Dr. Kennis at a Glance
- He provides care for patients who have arthritis, degenerative disc disease, personal and work-related injuries, headaches, sports medicine injuries, and more.
- He completed a sports medicine rotation at the US Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, working alongside athletic trainers, physical therapists, and physicians to treat Olympic athletes.
Talk to Dr. Kennis about your pain.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jeffrey Kennis, DC Can Help You
- State University of New York
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- All Headaches
- Arm Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Herniated / Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Sleep Apnea
- Cold Laser
- Drop Table Adjusting
- Heat / Ice Therapy
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Jeffrey Kennis, DC
- Sports Medicine Rotation: US Olympic Training Center
Office Information for Dr. Jeffrey Kennis, DC
205 Commercial Street
Boston, MA 02109
Monday: 8:30 - 12:30, 1:30 - 5:30
Tuesday: 8:30 - 12:30, 1:30 - 5:30
Wednesday: 8:30 - 12:30, 1:30 - 5:30
Friday: 8:30 - 12:30
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
Profile last updated: July 18, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.