Meet Dr. John D. Schubbe, DC
Dr. Schubbe is a chiropractor with Schubbe-Resch Chiropractic & Physical Therapy Centers.
He offers patients comprehensive chiropractic care, utilizing the latest techniques in chiropractic medicine and physical rehabilitation.
Dr. Schubbe at a Glance
- Whether your condition requires exercise, spinal manipulation, or posture correction, Dr. Schubbe is prepared to help alleviate your pain.
- He has over 2 decades of experience.
Discuss your pain with Dr. Schubbe.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. John D. Schubbe, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 23 Years
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Headache / Migraine
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Ligament strain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic spine disorders
- McKenzie Method
- Musculoskeletal manipulation
- Physical Therapy
- Posture correction
- Spinal manipulation
Accolades for Dr. John D. Schubbe, DC
- Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research
- Board eligible Chiropractic Orthopedist
- Certified in Permanent Impairment and Spinal Disability Rating, 1990
- Certified Chiropractic Rehabilitation Physician
Office Information for Dr. John D. Schubbe, DC
Schubbe-Resch Chiropractic & Physical Therapy Centers
2200 South Kensington Drive
Appleton, WI 54915
Monday: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm
Tuesday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
Wednesday: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm
Thursday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
Friday: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Accepts most insurances
Profile last updated: August 16, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.