Meet Dr. John D. Schubbe, DC
Dr. Schubbe is a chiropractor with Schubbe-Resch Chiropractic & Physical Therapy Centers.
He offers patients comprehensive chiropractic care, utilizing the latest techniques in chiropractic medicine and physical rehabilitation.
Dr. Schubbe at a Glance
- Whether your condition requires exercise, spinal manipulation, or posture correction, Dr. Schubbe is prepared to help alleviate your pain.
- He has over 31 years of experience.
Discuss your pain with Dr. Schubbe.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. John D. Schubbe, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 31 Years
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Ligament Sprain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Manipulation Therapy
- McKenzie Method
- Physical Therapy
- Posture Correction
- Spinal Manipulation
Accolades for Dr. John D. Schubbe, DC
- Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research
- Board eligible Chiropractic Orthopedist
- Certified in Permanent Impairment and Spinal Disability Rating, 1990
- Certified Chiropractic Rehabilitation Physician
Office Information for Dr. John D. Schubbe, DC
Schubbe-Resch Chiropractic & Physical Therapy Centers
2200 South Kensington Drive
Appleton, WI 54915
Monday: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm
Tuesday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
Wednesday: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm
Thursday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
Friday: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Accepts most insurances
Profile last updated: August 16, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.