Meet Dr. Levent Erdogan, DC
Dr. Levent Erdogan believes in improving your overall health to reduce the risk of pain and illness occurring. He begins his work with each patient by creating a individualized and customized treatment plan that fits your specific needs. Whether you want to maintain your health or are seeking relief for a condition, Dr. Erdogan will work with you to help you achieve optimal health.
Dr. Levent Erdogan At a Glance
- Creates a wellness plan for each person to use outside of regular treatment including diet and exercise advice.
- Works with other healthcare providers to help you manage your conditions and maintain your health.
- Focuses on the brain-body connection to help you achieve optimal health.
Dr. Levent Erdogan believes that everyone was born to be healthy. Our mission is to provide all that need chiropractic care the best possible service available.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Levent Erdogan, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 25 Years
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst: Bachelor of Science, Exercise Physiology, 1988
- Life College School of Chiropractic: Doctor of Chiropractic, 1992
- Athletic Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunel Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Headache / Migraine
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Neck Pain
- Numbness / Tingling
- Plantar Faciitis
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains And Strains
- Vertigo / Dizziness / Balance
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Levent Erdogan, DC
If you are looking for an excellent chiro, look no further. I can say this with full confidence because I'm also a chiropractor. Dr. Erdogan is the only chiro that I trust to work on me. He has brought me back from 2 injuries, one of them fairly serious. I was recommended by orthopedic and pain management doctors to begin cortisone shots and possible future surgeries. I am thankful to have found him...— J.K.
Dr. Lev's style is based on "corrective" chiropractic care. He actually wants to correct the issues that are causing you pain, not merely relieve discomfort. Not that there is anything wrong with chiropractic care that relieves discomfort. I feel the corrective style is a bit more comprehensive and holisitc...— B.J.
I've been seeing chiropractors for several years due to lower back pain and some other issues. I really did something to aggravate it a couple of weeks ago and found myself in so much pain that I started essentially cold-calling chiropractors to see who could get me in the soonest. I am soooooo happy that I met Dr. Erdogan. He is a top-notch chiropractor!! I had even forgotten to mention some minor issues with my back that he noted on assessment without me even telling him about them. (Honestly, I didn't do that on purpose to test him or anything....at the time I mostly concerned about my lower back pain.) He is very kind and thorough and gave me an excellent adjustment. I feel so much better now and I plan to continue seeing him in the future. His office is really pleasant-looking too and his secretary was really helpful.— R.M.
Accolades for Dr. Levent Erdogan, DC
- Team Chiropractor for the Trenton Thunder, New York Yankees AA Team
- Certified Practitioner and Instructor of Nambudripads Allergy Elimination Techniques (NAET)
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Professional Baseball Chiropractor Association
- New Jersey State Board of Chiropractic
- Pennsylvania State Board of Chiropractic
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiner
Office Information for Dr. Levent Erdogan, DC
The Center for Chiropractic and Holistic Care
25 East Afton Avenue
Yardley, PA 19067
Monday 8:00 AM - 9:15 AM, 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM, 3:30 pm - 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 - 11:15, 3:30 - 7:00
Thursday 12:00 - 2:00, 3:30 - 6:00
Friday: 8:00 AM - 9:15 AM, 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM
Saturday: 8:00 - 9:30
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- State Farm
- United Health Care
Profile last updated: April 24, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.