Meet Dr. Michael Nyholm-Jensen, DC
Dr. Nyholm-Jensen is a chiropractor with Arrowhead Lakes Chiropractic.
For over 3 decades his goal has been to provide outstanding chiropractic care, helping patients get back to what they love in life.
Dr. Nyholm-Jensen at a Glance
- He is a 1979 Palmer graduate, offering special expertise in such techniques as the Palmer Method, Gonstead, Activator, Flexion-Distraction, and more.
- He is dedicated to helping you regain comfort and mobility on a timely schedule.
Schedule a visit with Dr. Nyholm-Jensen.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael Nyholm-Jensen, DC Can Help You
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Headache / Migraine
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Numbness / Tingling
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Accident and Injury Care
- Activator Method
- Chiropractic Care
- Cox Flexion Distraction
- Gonstead Technique
- Palmer Technique
- Spinal Manipulation
Office Information for Dr. Michael Nyholm-Jensen, DC
Arrowhead Lakes Chiropractic, inc
6770 West Deer Valley Road
Glendale, AZ 85310
Monday: 8:00 - 6:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 6:00
Thursday 8:00 - 6:00
Friday: 8:00 - 6:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 1:00
Profile last updated: February 27, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.